I know you visited this site today saying, “Hey, Todd, I really want to know how you make mac n cheese!”
No? Really? Well, you’re going to find out anyway. My special recipe from an evening of rummaging since I didn’t feel like going to the store.
- 1/2 box elbow macaroni
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese (a little less than half a bag)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Boil pasta per package directions.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add cheese and stir. (It’ll be a little stringy and a little less cheesy than normal macaroni and cheese.)
- Add dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce and stir.